Health and Safety Consulting | Vancouver Island & Sunshine Coast (888) 554-5457
AHERA Asbestos Building Inspector Courses in Victoria, BC - 2020
February 10 - 12, 2020
April 13 - 15, 2020
June 15 - 17, 2020
August 10 - 12, 2020
October 12 - 14, 2020
December 14 - 16, 2020
Class begins at 9:00 am.
WorkSafe BC Requirements:
Part 6 Substance Specific Requirements
- The employer must ensure that a qualified person:
(b) determines whether each of the samples is asbestos-containing material.
- If a qualified person suspects that an inaccessible material contains asbestos, the material must be treated as asbestos-containing material unless a qualified person determines, in accordance with subsection (1) (b), that it is not asbestos-containing material.
- The employer must also:
(b) keep the inventory at the workplace, and
(c) keep the inventory current.
AREC's staff comes with 60+ years of health, safety, construction and demolition experience. We provide the training and education you need to work safely and keep your employees safe.
- AHERA certified
- NIOSH trained
- Construction expertise and network on Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast
- Certified Safety Professional
- IICRC approved CEC courses
Anticipate - Recognize - Evaluate - Control