Health and Safety Consulting | Southern Vancouver Island (888) 554-5457
Please contact us if you'd like on site training.
AREC's staff comes with 60+ years of health, safety, construction and demolition experience. We provide the training and education you need to work safely and keep your employees safe.
- AHERA certified and qualified
- NIOSH certified and qualified
- Participant in AIHA Industrial Hygiene Proficiency Analytical Testing (IHPAT) Program
- Analysts have been trained in asbestos identification with PLM by Peter M. Cooke of MICA (recognized by WorkSafeBC).
- Construction expertise and network on Vancouver Island
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- IICRC approved CEC courses
- Member of Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (CSSE)
- Member of American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- OSHA Authorized 10-Hour and 30-Hour Construction Trainer
Anticipate - Recognize - Evaluate - Control